The Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (MINPOSTEL) is a supervisory body that oversees the activities of operators, regulators and all other actors in the telecommunications and ICT sector in Cameroon. MINPOSTEL works in collaboration with other government ministries and all stakeholders in the sector for the implementation of projects contained in the Digital Economy Strategy Plan, which aims to make Cameroon a digital country by 2020. The Minister of Posts and Telecommunications, Minette Libom Li Likeng, will personally lead Cameroon’s delegation to Busan this year. The Minister will participate in round table conferences, where she will showcase Cameroon ‘s activities in the sector as well Cameroon’s investment potential for investors in the sector. The Minister will also be accompanied by Cameroon’s candididates for the 2018 elections at the PPC. The digital transformation of Cameroon ‘s economy is at the top of MINPOSTEL’s agenda.
Why should Exhibition visitors come to your stand?
- To discover interesting start ups and innovators
- To know more about investment potential in Cameroon
- To meet our dynamic operators
- To meet key decision makers and discuss investment opportunities
- To meet our 2018 PPC candidates
- To discover Cameroon’s handicraft and touristic potential