Exhibitor & Sponsor Zone
This page is designed to facilitate your event preparations and help you make the most of your participation. Please do review each section carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us if needed.
Raw space clients
Engaging your standbuilder: request design quotes from the standbuilder of your choice.
Recommended: to broaden your scope of options, obtain several design quotes on which to base your final selection. Contact us for a list of non-official standbuilders, alternatively the official Event Contractor will be appointed in June.
Send the information below to potential standbuilders to enable them to revert with a design that fits as accurately as possible to your expectations.
- Floor plan highlighting your location (sent to you by your account manager)
- Venue construction regulations (click here)
- ITU Design & Construction regulations (click here)
- Your construction budget
- Your list of requirements – consider the following:
- Demo area indicating number of showcase pods/stands for your independent SMEs, start-ups, telcos etc.
- Meeting room
- Seminar area (eg for pitches/presentations)
- Lounge / hospitality area
- Storage (lockable)
- Furniture and accessories
- Audiovisual equipment
- Branding requirements
- Carpet colour (with/without raised platform)
- Walls (indicate on which sides of your rental space)
Note that utility services such as power, cleaning and water can be ordered via the Online Technical Manual available in June.
Submission of stand plans for approval
All raw space stand plans must be approved by ITU’s appointed contractor in collaboration with the Venue by 1 September 2017. Guidelines, construction regulations, the Deposit Against Damages Form as well as the Contractor Registration Form will be available in June in the Online Technical Manual for exhibitors and their contractors.
Turnkey clients guidelines
Submit your requirements according to your Contract Annex A to the official turnkey provider (on board in June) no later than 25 August 2017.
In case of non-compliance by the Exhibitor with such deadline, neither ITU, nor the contractor nor any other third party shall be responsible for any elements of the requirements which are not provided and a default solution shall be installed in lieu of such elements and/or requirements. Any customization to be discussed directly with the contractor; and additional expenses of customization to be born entirely by the Exhibitor and paid directly to the contractor.
Customization of any elements not included in the Contract Annex A is at the expense of the Exhibitor, payable directly to the service provider.
Note that any additional goods/services (e.g. plants, extra AV, furniture or furnishings, as well as catering, security etc.) can be ordered via the Online Technical Manual available in June.
Online Technical Manual & Ordering
Available in June, the Online Technical Manual contains all necessary information to assist your smooth set-up and a successful event, including stand plan submission guidelines, regulations, key dates and deadlines, useful contacts, freight instructions, as well as order forms for furniture, electrical items, audio-visual equipment, plants etc.
Key Dates & Deadlines
Available in June, to find all important timelines in one document to assist with your preparations.
Contacts: Organizer, Venue & Official Service Providers
Tel: +41 (022) 730 6161
Operations, logistics, site visits
Tel: +41 (022) 730 6341/6127
Tel: +41 (022) 730 5063
55 APEC-ro, U-dong, Haeundae
Busan, Republic of South Korea
Venue & Exhibition plans
Click on the links below to learn more about the BEXCO venue layout:
- BEXCO overview
- Exhibition Center 1
- Venue access plan & parking
- Transportation to BEXCO
- Exhibition floor plan with stand names – available in July.
Venue Facilities & Restaurants
Learn more here.
Access Pass Registration
- Opens end May: All participants must be registered in order to attend the Event. Please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure receipt of important information concerning your access pass quotas as per your contract annex.
- Access: all participants must wear a valid badge in order to enter the various areas within the BEXCO venue during ITU Telecom World 2017. A photo ID will be requested at the registration desk to print the badge.
- Your discount on additional access passes: discounts apply (Exhibition Pass excluded) until 20 September 2017 (23h59 CET) as follows:
– Less than 5 passes: 20% discount – contact us
– 5 passes or more: 30% discount – contact us
- Upgrades: possible for greater access to additional Forum and networking opportunities – pass holders will be charged the difference in value. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Helpdesk: contact email@example.com / or call us before the event on tel +41 22 730 5680 from 08:00 to 18:00 (CET).
- Queries regarding your quota: see your contract annex – contact us if needed
Visibility & Added Value
Engage an audience by making sure you take advantage of the many opportunities available to get real value from your participation by promoting your stand, activities, the event and your presence before, during and after the event.
You are particularly encouraged to use the following elements of the Marketing Toolkit to promote your presence to both existing and prospective clients:
- Web banner: upload to your homepage or dedicated ITU Telecom World 2017 microsite
- Guest e-invitation: for your own mailings to make sure your existing and prospective clients know how to find you and what you’re up to at the event. Don’t forget to include a code privileging them to one of your complimentary Exhibition Visitor passes once registration is live.
- Event logo: for inclusion in all elements of your participation’s promotional campaign.
Meeting Room Rental
Add further value to your onsite experience by booking a fully-equipped meeting room – find out more here or contact us for details and the booking form. Exhibitors and Sponsors are entitled to a 20% discount on standard rates. Available on a first-come first-served basis.
Extend your presence beyond the exhibition through one of our exceptional sponsorship opportunities to engage with our highly influential audience.
View options here or in the Sponsorship Brochure and contact us for a proposal that matches your event interests and objectives. We’re always happy to discuss opportunities that support your objectives so do let us know if you have a favourite sponsorship you don’t see as part of our existing offerings!
Venue Advertising Opportunities
Make the most of the global spotlight on your company, organization or country at ITU Telecom World 2017 by advertising your brand, messaging or strategy in front of our influential international audience at the state-of-the-art BEXCO venue. A limited number of opportunities are available in a range of prime locations both inside and outside the venue on a first-come first-served basis. From digital screens to hanging banners, wall banners or LED displays, make your presence at ITU Telecom World 2017 really count.
For more information on all opportunities contact us directly.
To better engage the local audience, consider the potential benefits of translating any company information, business cards and other relevant documents into Korean, or having access to interpretation or translation services as required.
Exhibitors & Sponsors Online Visibility
Find stand details, company information and contacts for exhibitors, partners and sponsors at ITU Telecom World 2017 on the event website from June, and in the event app available in August.
In April our account manager will send you the form to submit your organization’s participation profile to highlight your presence and drive traffic to your stand.
Make sure you engage with your audience by including details on what attendees can do, see, discuss and find out about on your stand. Include contact details and the option to set up a meeting with your representative on the stand.
Promoting your presence
Our Marketing Communications team would love to hear your plans for ITU Telecom World 2017, particularly any news and announcements you plan to highlight during the event.
PR: Our PR team for ITU Telecom World 2017 (firstname.lastname@example.org) can provide advice on how to maximize your media presence before and during the event, including help in distributing press releases, registering a press officer accompanying your delegation, and organizing a press conference onsite at the event.
Html promotion: Where possible, we would be delighted to highlight any exciting news and announcements you are planning in one of our pre-event htmls, so please do let us know if you have any news you plan to announce the event at email@example.com. Key news and announcements are also covered each day during the event in our Daily Highlights (please note ITU reserves final rights on what is included in our htmls). Contact us about sponsorship and advertising opportunities for more profound visibility in our event promotions!
Blog: As an additional tool to highlight your presence at ITU Telecom World 2017 your country/organization and its technologies, innovations and partnership opportunities, send us a guest blog to be posted on the event website and promoted across our social media platforms. This is a high-profile opportunity to debate topics relevant to the event and your participation from your perspective, outlining your agenda and what you hope to achieve. For more details on publishing your blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When planning your post-event reports or other follow-up to your network, make use of our valuable range of resources available immediately after the event. The following documents from ITU Telecom World 2016 will give you an idea of what to expect from us:
Available in July to help you stay on track with your event preparations.