FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact us if you can’t find the answer to your question!
- When and where will ITU Telecom World 2015 take place?
12 to 15 October 2015
HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
- What is ITU Telecom World 2015 and why should my company participate?
ITU Telecom World 2015 is the global platform to accelerate ICT innovation for social and economic development through exhibiting solutions, sharing knowledge and making meaningful connections. This leading-edge event brings together senior level decision-makers from across the entire ICT value chain to discuss and debate policies, strategies, models and markets. It provides a unique opportunity to access and connect with the powerful global ICT community through a series of exhibition, business networking, branding and thought leadership platforms to meet your commercial objectives.
- What is the focus of the event?
ITU Telecom Word 2015 is a unique international platform for influential figures from government and industry to connect with start-ups and digital entrepreneurs in the ICT sector, to explore partnership solutions, investment opportunities, shared ideas and best practices.
The event focuses on accelerating the digital transformation for economic growth and social good, exploring this theme through three major tracks of debate in the Forum: accelerating digital transformation, extending digital opportunities, and building trust in the connected future.
ITU Telecom World 2015 is about making ideas go further, faster to make the world better, sooner.
- Who should attend?
ITU Telecom World delegates include:
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), entrepreneurs and innovators
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
- What is the audience profile?
ITU Telecom World events bring together a uniquely comprehensive audience of public and private sector players. Heads of State and Government from established and developing nations, ministers, policy makers and regulators meet industry CEOs from operators, vendors, service providers and content developers, SMEs, entrepreneurs, innovators, industry investors, academics and consultants.
- How do ITU Telecom World events differ from other ICT events?
ITU Telecom World events are unique in that they are the only ICT event that brings together the right mix of global leaders from public and private sectors, emerging and developed markets, to exhibit innovative solutions, network at the highest level and discuss and debate the key issues facing the ICT industry. As the leading United Nations Agency for ICTs, only ITU has the power to convene this mix of leaders of government and industry. World 2015 event will once again facilitate and encourage the right discussions, high-level engagements and strategic debate to generate real action and deliver tangible results.
- Is there an Event Brochure?
The Event Brochure is available here.
- How can my company participate in the Exhibition?
Many opportunities exist for global and regional visibility including sponsorships, national pavilions, industry stands including special rates for SME and Start-Up packages, and meeting rooms.
Learn more on our value propositions on the exhibition at http://telecomworld.itu.int/2015-event/exhibition/
Contact us to discuss your company objectives and learn how they can be achieved through the ITU Telecom World 2015 high-level global ICT platform.
- What are the sponsorship opportunities?
- What are the Exhibition and sponsorship fees?
Contact email@example.com for full details.
- What is included in the Exhibition rental fee?
All options include:
- Visibility on the Event website and mobile app
- Access passes (quotas dependent on the ground level rental space contracted)
- Marketing Toolkit featuring Event logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-banners, press releases, email campaigns and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize your participation before and during the Event.
- Option to provide a guest blog to be posted on the Event’s website and promoted on the Event’s social media platforms, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exclusive Ministerial filmed interview
- Media coverage, including access to press conference room
- Event html newsletter coverage
- Meeting space for exploring business opportunities
- Invitation to B2B and B2G networking lunch
- Pitching opportunity in front of unique mix of attendees
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Where can I view the floor plan?
Contact email@example.com with your required number of m2 and our sales team will contact you with a space proposal.
- Where can I find a list of stand builders in Budapest?
You may choose the stand builder of your choice, or contact the official Event Contractor to be appointed in July. In the meantime, web searching can lead you to stand builders in Budapest and in the region who could propose designs and quotes based on your requirement and budget.
- How can I order goods and services for my stand (eg furniture, catering, technical services etc)?
The URL and code to access the Online Technical Manual will be sent to focal points of confirmed exhibition participants in July.
- Where can I find the design / construction regulations?
- What are the hall specifications?
- May I choose the freight handling agent of my choice?
You may choose the freight handling agent of your choice for forwarding goods to the doors of the venue, but as soon as your freight arrives onsite it may only be handled by the official onsite freight handling agent. Details will be included in the Online Technical Manual available in July.
- What networking opportunities are available?
Networking is a fundamental element of World 2015, where events, spaces and online tools are designed to facilitate networking at the highest level. From the popular and practical Event App to the central OpenSpace relaxation area or Networking Lunches and Dinners, from targeted meetings to formal social occasions and informal discussions over coffee, the event is a major opportunity for decision-makers, policy-shapers and innovators from around the world and across the industry to meet and connect.
For full details see http://telecomworld.itu.int/2015-event/networking/
- Where can I find access pass details and costs?
Access passes options are for the entire event duration, or one-day only. An option to visit the exhibition only will also be available. Exhibitors, sponsors and invited guests are entitled to a free quota of access passes.
Costs and further details of each pass category is available here.
- When will registration open?
Registration is open here.
- Where can I view the Event Calendar?
The Event Calendar is available here.
- What is the address of the HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center?
HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
For venue access/directions, see http://events.hungexpo.hu/en/access-parking
Shipping instructions will be included in the Online Technical Manual in July.
- Where can I find photos of the HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center?
See the venue’s photo gallery at:
- How can I enquire about / book accommodation in Budapest?
An extensive selection of hotels with direct booking links and preferential rates for ITU Telecom World delegates is available here.
You may otherwise book accommodation through the travel agency of your choice, or online.
- Where can I find visa information?
You can find visa information here.
- Where can I find more information on Budapest?
For more details on Budapest, host city for World 2015, see http://telecomworld.itu.int/budapest