FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact us if you can’t find the answer to your question!
- When and where will ITU Telecom World 2015 take place?
12 to 15 October 2015
HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
- What is ITU Telecom World 2015 and why should my company participate?
ITU Telecom World 2015 is the global platform to accelerate ICT innovations for social and economic development through exhibiting solutions, sharing knowledge and making meaningful connections. This leading-edge event brings together senior level decision-makers from across the entire ICT value chain to discuss and debate policies, strategies, models and markets. It provides a unique opportunity to access and connect with this powerful global ICT community through a series of exhibition, business networking, branding and thought leadership platforms to meet your commercial objectives.
- What is the focus of the event?
ITU Telecom Word 2015 facilitates ICT innovations for economic growth and social good to take ideas further, faster, to make the world better, sooner.
The event focuses on building awareness of the ongoing transformation of the ICT industry and its implications for business and society; highlighting the importance of SMEs, entrepreneurs and innovators as an increasingly critical link in the ICT system; and developing the enabling framework, policies and partnerships for innovation to happen more quickly and at scale.
- Who should attend?
ITU Telecom World delegates include:
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), entrepreneurs and innovators
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
- What is audience profile?
ITU Telecom World events bring together a uniquely comprehensive audience of public and private sector players. Heads of State and Government from established and developing nations, ministers, policy makers and regulators meet industry CEOs from operators, vendors, service providers and content developers, SMEs, entrepreneurs, innovators, industry investors, academics and consultants.
- How do ITU Telecom World events differ from other ICT events?
ITU Telecom World events are unique in that they are the only ICT event that brings together the right mix of global leaders from public and private sectors, emerging and developed markets, to exhibit innovative solutions, network at the highest level and discuss and debate the key issues facing the ICT industry. As the leading United Nations Agency for ICTs, only ITU has the power to convene this mix of leaders of government and industry. World 2015 event will once again facilitate and encourage the right discussions, high-level engagements and strategic debate to generate real action and deliver tangible results.
- Is there an Event Brochure?
The Event Brochure will be available online by the end of March.
- How can my company participate in the Exhibition?
Many opportunities exist for global and regional visibility including sponsorships, national pavilions, industry stands including special rates for SME and Start-Up packages, and meeting rooms.
Learn more on our value propositions on the exhibition at http://telecomworld.itu.int/2015-event/exhibition/
Contact us to discuss your company objectives and learn how they can be achieved through the ITU Telecom World 2015 high-level global ICT platform.
- What are the sponsorship opportunities?
- What are the Exhibition and sponsorship fees?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- What is included in the Exhibition rental fee?
All options include:
- Visibility on the Event website and mobile app
- Access passes (quotas dependent on the ground level rental space contracted)
- Marketing Toolkit featuring Event logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-banners, press releases, email campaigns and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize your participation before and during the Event.
- Option to provide a guest blog to be posted on the Event’s website and promoted on the Event’s social media platforms, ie Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exclusive Ministerial filmed interview
- Media coverage, including access to press conference room
- Event html newsletter coverage
- Meeting space for exploring business opportunities
- Invitation to B2B and B2G networking lunch
- Pitching opportunity in front of unique mix of attendees
Contact email@example.com for further details.
- Where can I view the floor plan?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your required number of m2 and our sales team will contact you with a space proposal.
- Where can I find a list of stand builders in Budapest?
You may choose the standbuilder of your choice, or contact the official Event Contractor to be appointed in June. In the meantime, web searching can lead you to standbuilders in Budapest and in the region who could propose designs and quotes based on your requirement and budget.
- How can I order goods and services for my stand (eg furniture, catering, technical services etc)?
The URL and code to access the Online Technical Manual will be sent to focal points of confirmed exhibition participants in July.
- Where can I find the design / construction regulations?
- What are the hall specifications?
- May I choose the freight handling agent of my choice?
You may choose the freight handling agent of your choice for forwarding goods to the doors of the venue, but as soon as your freight arrives onsite it may only be handled by the official onsite freight handling agent. Details will be included in the Online Technical Manual available in July.
- What networking opportunities are available?
Networking is a fundamental element of World 2015, where events, spaces and online tools are designed to facilitate networking at the highest level. From the popular and practical Event App to the central OpenSpace relaxation area or Networking Lunches and Dinners, from targeted meetings to formal social occasions and informal discussions over coffee, the event is a major opportunity for decision-makers, policy-shapers and innovators from around the world and across the industry to meet and connect.
For full details see http://telecomworld.itu.int/2015-event/networking/
- Where can I find access pass details and costs?
Access passes options are for the entire event duration, or one-day only. An option to visit the exhibition only will also be available.
Costs and further details of each pass category will be available in June.
Exhibitors, sponsors and invited guests are entitled to a free quota of access passes.
- When will registration open?
Registration will open from June 2015.
- Where can I view the Event Calendar?
The Event Calendar will be available online in May.
- What is the address of the HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center?
HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
For venue access/directions, see http://events.hungexpo.hu/en/access-parking
Shipping instructions will be included in the Online Technical Manual in July.
- Where can I find photos of the HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center?
See the venue’s photo gallery at:
- How can I enquire about / book accommodation in Budapest?
Clients may book accommodation through the travel agency of their choice, or online. Contact details of the official travel agency will be available on our website in July.
- Where can I find visa information?
Further detail will be available on our website in July.
- Where can I find more information on Budapest?
For more details on Budapest, host city for World 2015, see http://telecomworld.itu.int/budapest