FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact us if you can’t find the answer to your question!
- When and where will ITU Telecom World 2016 take place?
14-17 November 2016
Impact Exhibition Center
- What is ITU Telecom World 2016 and why should my company participate?
ITU Telecom World 2016 is the global platform to accelerate ICT innovations for social and economic development through exhibiting solutions, sharing knowledge and making meaningful connections. It brings together senior level decision-makers from public and private sectors from across the entire ICT value chain to discuss and debate policies, strategies, models and markets. It is a unique platform to access and connect with this powerful global ICT community through a series of exhibition, business networking, branding and thought-leadership platforms to meet your commercial objectives.
- What is the focus of the event?
ITU Telecom Word 2016 is a unique international platform for influential figures from government and industry to connect with SMEs and digital entrepreneurs in the ICT sector, to explore partnership solutions, investment opportunities, shared ideas and best practices.
The event focuses on accelerating digital transformation for economic growth and social good. It is about making ideas go further, faster to make the world better, sooner.
- Who should attend?
ITU Telecom World delegates include:
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), entrepreneurs and innovators
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
- What is the audience profile?
ITU Telecom World events bring together a uniquely comprehensive audience of public and private sector players. Heads of State and Government from established and developing nations, ministers, policy makers and regulators meet industry CEOs from operators, vendors, service providers and content developers, SMEs, entrepreneurs, innovators, industry investors, academics and consultants.
- How do ITU Telecom World events differ from other ICT events?
ITU Telecom World events are unique in that they are the only ICT event that brings together the right mix of global leaders from public and private sectors, emerging and developed markets, to exhibit innovative solutions, network at the highest level and discuss and debate the key issues facing the ICT industry. As the leading United Nations Agency for ICTs, only ITU has the power to convene this mix of leaders of government and industry. The World 2016 event will once again facilitate and encourage the right discussions, high-level engagements and strategic debate to generate real action and deliver tangible results.
- Is there an Event Brochure?
The Event Brochure will be available online in February.
- How can my company participate in the Exhibition?
Many opportunities exist for global and regional visibility including national and thematic pavilions, industry stands – with special rates for SME packages, as well as sponsorships and meeting rooms.
Learn more on why and how to take part in the exhibition at http://telecomworld.itu.int/take-part/
Contact us to discuss your company objectives and learn how they can be achieved through the ITU Telecom World 2016 high-level global ICT platform.
- What are the sponsorship opportunities?
- What are the Exhibition and sponsorship fees?
Contact email@example.com for full details.
- What is included in the Exhibition rental fee?
All options include:
- Visibility on the Event website and event app
- Access passes (quotas dependent on the ground level rental space contracted)
- Unlimited Exhibition Passes for existing and prospective clients
- Eligibility to apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
- Marketing Toolkit featuring Event logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-banners, press releases, email campaigns and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize your participation before and during the Event.
- Option to provide a guest blog to be posted on the Event’s website and promoted on the Event’s social media platforms, ie Twitter and LinkedIn
National and Thematic pavilions:
- Exclusive Ministerial/high-level onsite video interview
- Media coverage, including access to press conference room
- Event html newsletter coverage
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Where can I view the floor plan?
Contact email@example.com with your required number of m2 and our sales team will contact you with a space proposal.
- Where can I find a list of stand builders in Bangkok?
You may choose the standbuilder of your choice, or contact the official Event Contractor to be appointed in June. In the meantime, below is a list of standbuilders in Bangkok who could propose designs and quotes based on your requirements and budget:
Contractor Name Contact Tel Pico (Thailand) PCo. Ltd Ms. Piyawadee Honark +66 891067177 firstname.lastname@example.org Cityneon Display & Construction (Thailand) Ltd Mr. Siam Kongchai +66 26902682 to 4 Salapaomoosub@gmail.com Kingsmen C.M.T. Co, Ltd Mr. Chayawat Pisessith +66 2735 8000 or
+66 85066 8228
email@example.com or X-Con Co. Ltd Ms. Silvit Chewangkul +66 2275 5312 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: as a UN Agency, ITU is not in a position to recommend or endorse the above-mentioned standbuilders, which are merely provided for the purpose of facilitating your scope of outreach.
- How can I order goods and services for my stand (eg furniture, catering, technical services etc)?
The URL and code to access the Online Technical Manual will be sent to focal points of confirmed exhibition participants in August.
- Where can I find the design / construction regulations?
- May I choose the freight handling agent of my choice?
You may choose the freight handling agent of your choice for forwarding goods to the doors of the venue, but as soon as your freight arrives onsite it may only be handled by the official onsite freight handling agent. Details will be included in the Online Technical Manual available in August.
- What networking opportunities are available?
Networking is a fundamental element of World 2016, where events, spaces and online tools are designed to facilitate networking at the highest level. From the popular and practical Event App to the Networking Lunches and Dinners, from targeted meetings to formal social occasions and informal discussions over coffee, the event is a major opportunity for decision-makers, policy-shapers and innovators from around the world and across the industry to meet and connect.
For full details see http://telecomworld.itu.int/2016-event/networking/
- Where can I find access pass details and costs?
Access passes options are for the entire event duration, or one-day only. An option to visit the exhibition only will also be available.
Costs and further details of each pass category will be available in July.
Exhibitors, sponsors and invited guests are entitled to a free quota of access passes.
- When will registration open?
Registration will open from July.
- Where can I view the Event Calendar?
The Event Calendar will be available online in May.
- What is the address of the IMPACT Exhibition Center?
IMPACT Exhibition Center
10th Fl., Bangkok Land Building
47/569-576 Popular 3 Road, Banmai Sub-district,
Pakkred District, Nonthaburi 11120
GREATER BANGKOK, THAILAND.
Shipping instructions will be included in the Online Technical Manual in August.
- How can I enquire about / book accommodation in Bangkok?
Clients may book accommodation through the travel agency of their choice, or online. Contact details of the official travel agency will be available on our website in July.
- Where can I find visa information?
Further detail will be available on our website in July.
- Where can I find more information on Bangkok?
For more details on Bangkok, host city for World 2016, see http://telecomworld.itu.int/bangkok/