ITU Telecom is very pleased to be working with the following media partners around the ITU Telecom World 2015 event:
- BBC World News
- Africa Business
- Africa Telecom & IT
- Africa Today
- BMI Research
- Business Online
- Cities Today
- Convergencia Latina
- Corporate Africa
- IT Edge News
- European Communications
- IT & Telecom Digest
- Korea IT Times
- Mobile World Magazine
- Network Telecom
- PhoneWorld UAE
- Prím Online
- Telco Professionals
- Telecom Review
- Telecom Watch
- Teletimes International
- UAE Business
Join ITU Telecom World as a media representative or broadcaster focusing on telecoms, ICTs, SMEs and start-ups and spread the word on a world of opportunities.
As the global platform to accelerate ICT innovation for social good and economic growth, ITU Telecom World aims to help ideas go further, faster, to make the world better, sooner. Join us as a media partner to benefit from:
- Opportunity to meet and connect with industry and government leaders at the highest level
- Awareness and expert opinion on the major trends redefining the industry
- Unique international audience including ministers, regulators, CEOs, academics, consultants, entrepreneurs and digital expert
- Unprecedented exposure to emerging markets
- Focus on fostering innovation through small and medium enterprises (SMEs), start-ups and digital entrepreneurs
- Strategic location in Budapest, Hungary, ICT innovation hub at the centre of the European digital market
Media Partnership Options
Media Partnerships are now closed for ITU Telecom World 2015.
Should you be interested in ITU Telecom World 2016, please send us your most updated media kit. We offer a range of options for your media presence enabling you to reach out to our unique audience.
Your own exclusive Media Pod within the Media Space allows you to represent your company, interact and network with event participants (2 support passes provided with each pod; event attendance required).
Enhance your media visibility in front of an influential global audience without attending by shipping your publications to be displayed on a Display Rack dedicated to your company at the venue.
Raise your web-based media profile by collaborating with us online, as a smart and light solution for emerging digital media.
Report Directly. Media Accreditation is now open for media wishing to accredit to cover the event.