Exhibit your country or organization’s ICT industry, resources and skills. Highlight local innovation, creative SMEs and innovative entrepreneurs. Explore investment and partnership options.
Why a National Pavilion?
Exhibiting at ITU Telecom World brings you into direct contact with decision-makers, policy-shapers, vendors and investors like no other event. National Pavilions enable you to:
- Showcase growth and investment opportunities in your country or region
- Exhibit innovative projects and solutions from micro-, small- and medium businesses
- Share best practices for national ICT development
- Secure partnerships and investment through targeted networking
- Gain support for ICT initiatives driving socio-economic development
- Hold high-level meetings, presentations, negotiations and hospitality functions onsite
- Be eligible for apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, in interviews, and in the event app
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Take part in networking events, activities and workshops
- Offer unlimited Exhibition Passes to existing and prospective clients
National Pavilions are available as raw space or as turnkey solutions. Raw space allows you to fully customize your presence using the stand builder of your choice with a minimum size of 50m2. Turnkey solutions are available for 50m2, 100m2 and 150m2 stands and include space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling to minimize effort and reduce expenses.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
50 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with 5 showcase pods, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
100 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with 6 showcase pods, a lounge area, a hospitality area, , a meeting room in boardroom style, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change;
150 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This turnkey package features a reception area, a demo area with 6 showcase pods, and a seminar area to host presentations, pitching sessions, networking events & social activities, as well as a lounge area, a hospitality area, a meeting room in boardroom style. It includes utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
It is a unique chance for me to meet ministers and deputy ministers from different countries, and a wonderful platform for government representatives to have very fair feedback from industry representatives. We have a fantastic exhibition here which allows companies to share their technology vision for those who take regulatory decisions, to spend this time together and discuss all the opportunities to make the whole of mankind benefit from the future development of ICTs., Minister
Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, Russian Federation
We come to learn from each other as an industry, to meet the whole world and see what other friends are doing in other countries, to see new technologies, new ideas, attend workshops which are very relevant to our industry: it’s a huge platform to meet and compare notes., Executive Director