Exhibit your country’s ICT projects, resources and skills. Highlight local innovation, creative SMEs and innovative entrepreneurs. Explore investment and partnership options.
Why a National Pavilion?
Exhibiting at ITU Telecom World brings you into direct contact with decision-makers, policy-shapers, vendors and investors like no other event. National Pavilions enable you to:
- Showcase growth and investment opportunities in your country or region
- Exhibit innovative projects and solutions from micro-, small- and medium businesses
- Share best practices for national ICT development
- Secure partnerships and investment through targeted networking
- Gain support for ICT initiatives driving socio-economic development
- Hold high-level meetings, negotiations and hospitality functions onsite
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, in interviews, and in the event app
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Take part in networking events, activities and workshops
National Pavilions are available as raw space or as turnkey solutions. Raw space allows you to fully customize your presence using the stand builder of your choice with a minimum size of 50m2. Turnkey solutions are available for 50m2 and 100m2 stands and include space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling to minimize effort and reduce expenses.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
50 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with showcase pods, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change
100 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a lounge area, a hospitality area, a demo area with showcase pods, a meeting room in boardroom style, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.