Exhibit the technologies, skills, ICT projects and resources of your country or region. Explore partnership and investment opportunities, highlight local innovation, SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
National Pavilions provide a range of valuable networking, visibility, media and public relations benefits enabling you to achieve a multitude of key objectives:
- Position your country for investment
- Exhibit local and regional projects, micro, small and medium businesses, innovation and young entrepreneurship
- Showcase growth and opportunities in your region
- Secure investment and partnership through targeted networking
- Share best practices to strengthen and define national ICT development
- Rally support for ICT-related challenges and initiatives driving socio-economic development
- Establish onsite delegation or ministerial base for negotiations and high-level meetings
- Host exclusive hospitality and targeted networking functions
- Benefit from corporate visibility on the event website and mobile app
- Unlimited Exhibition Visitor Passes to invite your existing and prospective clients
- Gain insight and understanding on the transformation of the ICT industry in the interactive, expert-led Forum sessions (access pass quotas dependent on total raw space contracted)
- Participate in structured and informal high-level networking events
National Pavilions are available as raw space or as turnkey solutions. The raw space option allows for a fully customized solution through the stand builder of your choice with a minimum size of 50m2. Turnkey solutions are available for 50m2 and 100m2 stands and include space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling to minimize effort and reduce expenses.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
50 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with showcase pods, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change
100 m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a lounge area, a hospitality area, a demo area with showcase pods, a meeting room in boardroom style, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo/country emblem, a single-sided hanging banner and daily cleaning.
The good thing about events like this is that the right policy makers are all joined in a place like this so you can discuss and debate and enervate .. to get things done., CEO
Thuraya Telecommunications Company
It does two things: it validates what we are doing, the importance of broadband and of digital skills, and it helps us to think ahead and see what we should be doing in the very near future., Minister of Communication Technology
The first value is to feel the atmosphere, as a lot of policy makers are gathered here, to see how it evolves, what the questions are, what they want from us, whether they have feedback, Executive VP
Here is where people showcase new technologies, you come to meet the industry and its products, you come to network and to form new partnerships. It is important to attend ITU Telecom World for those partnerships and for networking.
Minister of Information and Communications Technology, Uganda
At Telecom World, you will find many ministers, vice ministers, permanent secretaries, these are decision makers for their countries, and we get a chance to meet with them, talk with them about their plans and share with them best practice, and very often there will be decisions made here that are then implemented later in the country., Vice President and General Manager, World Ahead Program