Busan, Republic of Korea
Venue: Busan Exhibition & Convention Center (BEXCO)
The event focuses on accelerating digital transformation for economic growth and social good. It is about making ideas go further, faster to make the world better, sooner.
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), entrepreneurs and innovators
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
Contact us to discuss your company objectives and learn how they can be achieved through the ITU Telecom World 2017 high-level global ICT platform.
- Visibility on the Event website and mobile app
- Access passes (quotas dependent on the ground level rental space contracted)
- Eligibility to apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards
- Marketing Toolkit featuring Event logos, brochures, ads, posters, e-banners, press releases, e-invitation to invite your guests, email campaigns and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize your participation before and during the Event.
- Option to provide a guest blog to be posted on the Event’s website and promoted on the Event’s social media platforms, ie Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exclusive Ministerial filmed interview
- Media coverage, including access to press conference room
- Event html newsletter coverage
- Full Access to SME Programme
- Direct access to unique mix of attendees
- Unprecedented global visibility
For full details see http://telecomworld.itu.int/2017-event/networking/
Full costs and all details of each pass category are available on the Event registration page at http://telecomworld.itu.int/take-part/register/
Exhibitors, sponsors and invited guests are entitled to a free quota of access passes.