Join ITU Telecom World as a media representative or broadcaster focusing on telecoms, ICTs or SMEs and spread the word on a world of opportunities.
As the global platform to accelerate ICT innovation for social good and economic growth, ITU Telecom World aims to help ideas go further, faster, to make the world better, sooner. Join us as a media partner to benefit from:
- Opportunities to meet and connect with industry and government leaders at the highest level
- Awareness and expert opinion on the major trends redefining the industry
- Unique international audience including ministers, regulators, CEOs, academics, consultants, entrepreneurs and digital expert
- Unprecedented exposure to emerging markets
- Focus on fostering innovation through small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and digital entrepreneurs
- Strategic location in Busan, Korea, cutting-edge smart city in one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world.
Media Partnership options
If you are interested in taking part in ITU Telecom World 2017, have a look at the range of options below designed to put you in contact with our unique audience. Contact us on email@example.com to discuss your participation – and make sure you send us your most up-to-date media kit.
Your own exclusive Media Pod within the Media Space allows you to represent your company, interact and network with event participants (2 support passes provided with each pod; event attendance required).
Enhance your media visibility in front of an influential global audience without attending by shipping your publications to be displayed on a Display Rack dedicated to your company at the venue.
Raise your web-based media profile by collaborating with us online, as a smart and light solution for emerging digital media.
Media accreditation to cover ITU Telecom World 2017 will open in August – check back here for updates.