Access tech SMEs from around the world and showcase your organization, innovative solutions and partnership potential on a global stage like no other.
Why an Independent Stand?
Exhibiting at ITU Telecom World brings you into direct contact with influential decision-makers, policy shapers and ICT experts from developed and emerging markets.
- Position your brand, thought-leadership and company as a leader in your field
- Showcase innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Highlight key projects and investment potential
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads
- Announce product launches and partnerships or sign agreements on our international platform
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Take part in targeted networking activities and events
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, with guest blogs, in interviews and in the event app
- Benefit from a complimentary CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
- Offer Exhibition Passes to existing and prospective clients
- Apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
Independent stands are available as raw space or turnkey solutions. Raw space is offered from a minimum size of 9m2; turnkey stands are available at 9m2 and 18m2 option combining showcasing and meeting functions.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
9m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, 2 internet connections, 2 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change
We show our latest equipment and introduce it to people we don’t know; we generate business, and we give technology, know-how, to people attending the seminars It’s a win-win.Dietmar Vahldiek, Executive Vice President of Radiomonitoring und Radiolocating, Rohde & Schwarz