Showcase your tech SME at the heart of the global ICT industry. Access buyers, investors, experts and mentors. Take your business to the next level.
Why take part as a tech SME?
A unique opportunity to highlight your SME innovations, make important connections with peers, investors, government and industry leaders from around the world, and benefit from capacity building and targeted matchmaking. Taking part in the SME Progamme enables you to:
- Enjoy international visibility before a high-level influential audience
- Showcase your innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Access a curated audience of buyers and investors, leading academics, coaches and business mentors
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads
- Announce partnerships or products launches and sign agreements on our international platform
- Learn and share knowledge in capacity-building workshops, masterclasses and Forum debates
- Network with governments, industry and peers in targeted activities
- Apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking and visibility benefits
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, with guest blogs and in the event app
- Offer Exhibition Passes to existing and prospective clients
- Benefit from a complimentary CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
You can take part in the Innovation Space with a small workstation or larger individual stand, available either as raw space or a turnkey solution.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
Workstations are located in the Innovation Space and include 2 stools, 1 panel for poster space, fascia board with company name & pod number, 1 worktop, 1 lockable storage, 1 wastebasket, utility services and daily cleaning.
9m2 Turnkey Stand
9m2 Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, 2 internet connections, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.