A pavilion focused on a key sector of the ICT ecosystem –smart cities, perhaps, or cybersecurity, the satellite industry or e-health. Powerful visibility, networking and investment opportunities for you and your sector.
Why a Thematic Pavilion?
Exhibiting at ITU Telecom World brings you into direct contact with decision-makers, policy-shapers, vendors and investors like no other event. Thematic Pavilions enable you to:
- Position your association, organization or company as a leader in its field
- Highlight key projects, innovations and investment opportunities in your sector
- Connect your sector experts, association membership or organization to the broader tech ecosystem
- Share best practices and explore partnerships within your industry sector
- Host exclusive meetings, targeted networking and hospitality functions
- Apply for the ITU Telecom World Awards to win international recognition, unique networking & visibility opportunities
- Enjoy global visibility on the event website, with guest blogs, in interviews, and in the event app
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Network with peers, government and industry through targeted events and activities
- Invite your existing and prospective clients through complimentary Exhibition Passes
- Benefit from a complimentary CEO Leader Pass and personalized account management
Thematic Pavilions are available as raw space or as turnkey solutions. Raw space allows you to fully customize your presence using the stand builder of your choice with a minimum size of 50m2. Turnkey solutions are available for a range of size options and include space, construction, furnishing, set-up and dismantling to minimize effort and reduce expenses.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
50m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with 4 showcase workstations, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo and daily cleaning.
100m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This option includes a reception area, a demo area with 5 showcase workstations, a lounge area, a hospitality area, a meeting room in boardroom style, utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change
150m2 Turnkey Pavilion
This turnkey package features a reception area, a demo area with 5 showcase workstations, and a seminar area to host presentations, networking events & social activities, as well as a lounge area, a hospitality area, a meeting room in boardroom style. It includes utility services, internet connection, lighting, carpeting, fascia with pavilion name, number and entity logo and daily cleaning.
It is a very good platform to meet people not only from our sector but from other sectors, SMEs and start-ups. Bringing all these people together as new value chains are being created is absolutely critical.Marc Vancoppenolle, Global Head - Nokia Government Relations