Showcase your organization, innovative solutions and partnership potential on a global stage like no other.
Why an Independent Stand?
Exhibiting at ITU Telecom World 2017 brings you into direct contact with influential decision-makers, policy shapers and ICT experts from developed and emerging markets and across the industry ecosystem.
- Position your brand, thought-leadership and company as a leader in your field
- Showcase innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Highlight key projects and investment potential
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads
- Announce! Use our international platform and global visibility to launch products and services, sign agreements or announce partnerships
- Learn and share knowledge on the latest developments in the ICT industry
- Network through targeted events, activities and tools
- Be eligible to apply for the ITU Telecom Awards Programme (check the 2016 Awards here)
- Raise your profile – Exhibition Passes to invite your existing and prospective clients, visibility on the event website and mobile app, and a complete marketing toolkit to help build your event promotional campaign.
Independent stands are available as raw space or turnkey solutions. Raw space is offered from a minimum size of 9m2; turnkey stands are available at 9m2, 18m2 and the new 36m2.option combining showcasing and meeting functions.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
9m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, internet connection, 2 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
Turnkey graphics are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change
36m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 2 low display units, 1 brochure display rack, 1 enclosed meeting room with 1 round table & 6 chairs, 4 power sockets with 3 plugs each, internet connection, 4 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
We show our latest equipment and introduce it to people we don’t know; we generate business, and we give technology, know-how, to people attending the seminars It’s a win-win.Dietmar Vahldiek, Executive Vice President of Radiomonitoring und Radiolocating, Rohde & Schwarz