ITU Telecom World 2020 will take place
from 6 - 9 September in Hanoi, Viet Nam
Register your interest now!
Who is it for ?
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), entrepreneurs and innovators
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
2019 in figures
participants from 135 countries
exhibitors, sponsors and partners
ICT leaders from
public & private sector
The ITU Telecom World Awards 2019
Recognising the best in
innovative tech solutions with social impact
Inspiration, innovation, international talent
The exhibition at ITU Telecom World 2019 brings together exhibitors large and small, investors, innovators and decision-makers. Explore National and Thematic Pavilions, SME workstations, Industry Stands, partnership and investment potential from around the world.
Wednesday 11 September
What they said
Meet some of our speakers
Mr. Lauri Oksanen
VP Research and Technology
Mr Takeshi Kawabe
Japan Battery Regeneration,Inc.
Mr. Walter Situ
Mr. Liam Benham
VP of Government and Regulatory Relations
Mr. Osamu Kamimura
Vice President and Head of Spectrum Policy Office