Showcase your SME, innovative project or solution at the heart of the global ICT industry.
Why take part as an SME?
A unique opportunity to highlight your SME innovations, make important connections with peers, government and industry leaders from around the world, and take your business to next level. And entering the ITU Telecom World Awards offers you UN recognition, global visibility and a launch pad to growth:
- Enjoy international visibility before a high-level influential audience
- Showcase your innovative technologies, products, services and applications
- Explore partnerships, business deals and high-quality leads
- Announce! Use our international platform and global visibility to launch products and services, sign agreements or announce partnerships
- Learn and share knowledge in SME-focused Forum sessions and debates on key ICT trends and developments
- Network through events, activities and tools with governments, industry and peers
- Be eligible to apply for the ITU Telecom Awards Programme (check the 2016 Awards here) – win international recognition, unique networking and visibility benefits
- Raise your profile – Exhibition Passes to invite your existing and prospective clients, visibility on the event website and mobile app, and a complete marketing toolkit to help build your event promotional campaign.
You can take part in the SME Zone with a small pod or larger individual stand, available either as raw space or a turnkey solution.
Customize your exhibition presence by designing a stand that fully reflects your brand, messaging and strategy, using the stand builder of your choice.
Pods include 1 panel for poster space, fascia board with company name & pod number, 1 worktop, 1 lockable storage, 1 wastebasket, utility services and daily cleaning.
9m2 Turnkey Stand
9m2 Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, round table & 3 chairs, 1 power socket with 3 plugs, internet connection, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
18m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 1 low display unit, 1 brochure display rack, 2 round tables & 6 chairs, 2 power sockets with 3 plugs each, internet connection, 2 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
36m2 Turnkey Stand
Turnkey layout includes a reception counter & stool, 2 low display units, 1 brochure display rack, 1 enclosed meeting room with 1 round table & 6 chairs, 4 power sockets with 3 plugs each, internet connection, 4 wastebaskets, lighting, fascia with stand name and number, carpeting, and daily cleaning.
Images for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change